Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Finally

I have finally got to post something. It has been forever. My computers hard drive crashed and I got it fixed a couple weeks ago.

But now Im in California at my new job. And I actually have a computer here to work on.

Betsey, Isaac and I moved out here about a week and a half ago.
We are staying with my parents until we can rent a house or an apartment. (no money yet)

Hopefully I'll have some interesting things to post in a little while.

Right now I'm reading Catholicism by Henri de Lubac. My RCIA sponser and good friend Josh Kusch gave it to me before I left.
I'm also reading God's Choice by George Weigel. A great book that gives a short review of JP2's papacy and the future of the Church under Benedict. I just finished the chapter about the conclave to I don't have much to comment on the Benedict half yet.

I hope people are still out there and doing well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spider in a Mason Jar said...

Sean, wonderful to hear from you. God bless you in your endeavors.

Danny

10:34 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Thanks,

I'm glad you still check my site.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Jason Ramage said...

I was still checking, just to make sure that nun hadn't started decaying. She's still there.

I've met a few people who are involved in MOCA here. Went to a pretty good retreat at Mount St. Francis about Franciscan Christology and going to another one in March for vocations. Not vacations, but vocations... haha.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home