Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Finally!

I finally updated my old osX with Firefox so I could create this blog.

I don't have a lot of time right now to blog but at least I got started.
I wanted to start a blog about all issues and questions in my life and get some feedback.

Please check back in the near future for topics such as, Truth, Great Beer, Great Cigars, Art, Movies, Theological Questions and Discussions, Catholicism, History of Christianity, Philosophy, and last but not least Country Music.

Thanks for visiting,

I'll shall return soon with at least 1 interesting thing to read.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Welcome to the underworld of sojourn bloggers....and being a mac osx firefox user.... ahh it's good to see there are more of us out there :)

I'll add a link to your blog from mine.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Welcome to blogspot! Never mind that crazy rabbit. You'll run into all kinds of weirdos in blogdom.
Anyway, I look forward to reading your columns.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home